Playing video pokie machines is a great pastime that can be enjoyed by virtually anyone. Why? Because it’s easy to use, easy to master and can earn the player truly amazing winnings. Is there any wonder it became one of the best loved types of online games?
Many fans who started their love affair with pokies on actual land based pokie machines in their favorite casinos and pubs, have transitioned to playing online pokie games at the convenience of their own home. A majority of those actually claim that nowadays, playing the actual machines is not as enjoyable as online pokie games: after all, the improved graphics, audio, technology and feeling of the game make it much more exciting. Furthermore, with the advancement of mobile pokies, you can take your game with you virtually anywhere!
Are you new to the game? If so, there are a few simple rules that you really should follow. Here is a beginner’s guide to playing online pokies.
- Choose a web casino or pokie game provider that enjoys a good online reputation. Do not take any risks with small and little known casinos. . After all, you’re entrusting them with your private data. Look for online reviews and opinions. Search for the well-known, well-reviewed brands with positive user feedback and check them out.
Once you’ve taken your pick, go to their special promotion section to see if you can benefit from special bonuses. These may include welcome bonuses for new beginners, or a recommend-to-a-friend bonus.
- Next, find the game you’d like to play. It can be a game you are familiar with from actual pokie machines, a well-known film or comic book character-based game, or maybe a game you haven’t heard of yet.
- Now, go to the game’s paytable. There, you’ll see the amount of paylines offered in the game, and how much money they offer the player. The paylines is a winning line of symbols, that either go straight across, diagonally or even in zigzag. Most games include anywhere between 25 and 100 paylines per game. The more paylines a game has, the higher the prizes. But keep in mind, it will also be more expensive to play. The paytable is also a great place to find out which way the paylines go, and if the game includes bonus games or scatter (symbols that pay out even if they aren’t within the payline) symbols.
- Find out the rest of the details of the game. Is it a 3 reel or 5 reel pokie? What are the minimum and maximum bets? And above all, what are the possible jackpots? Some pokie games are “progressive jackpots“, meaning that every spin adds money to the jackpot until someone wins it.
- We suggest you start playing your first game for free. This is a great way to learn and get the feel of the game. Of course, if you DO want to go straight in to the paying games, it is recommended you stick to a predetermined and not go over it.
- When choosing your maximum bet, start small and increase amounts as you go along. Just keep in mine that you’ll have to bet the maximum amount to win the biggest payout.
- Ready to start? Click “Spin” (or “Go” or “Start”) and embark on your ride to fun!